Top 10 Overwater Bungalows
Whether perched above a quixotic lagoon somewhere in the remote waters of the Indian Ocean, or accompanied by a glistening plunge pool, these overwater bungalows that seem to float above the azure surface of the water are as close as you can get to paradise.
- Water Villa with private plunge pool at Dusit Thani
- Ocean Pool Villa at Kandolhu
- Royal Overwater Two-Bedroom Pool Villa at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- Laamu Water Villa
- Overwater Faré at Vahine Island
- Waterfront pavilion with pool at Niyama
- Senior Water Villa at Constance Moofushi
- Water Villa at Villingili Resort and Spa
- Overwater Villa at Song Saa Private Island
- Ocean Bungalow with pool at Huvafen Fushi
I’m going to #3 sooooon.
What’s up with the denny’s tumblr? Does a national restaurant chain really need to post such stupid stuff?
I came out to have a good time and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now
Lmao. I don’t like Denny’s and never eat there but this is funny as hell.
you know when you accidentally fall asleep for an hour without meaning to
and then you wake up and everything feels ever so slightly off, like you woke up in an alternate dimension?
Severe thunderstorms passed through Virginia Beach Thursday July 10, 2014 leaving behind extensive storm damage.
Ella and Marilyn | 1950s
“I owe Marilyn Monroe a real debt…it was because of her that I played the Mocambo, a very popular nightclub in the ’50s. She personally called the owner of the Mocambo, and told him she wanted me booked immediately, and if he would do it, she promised she would take a front table every night.
She told him – and it was true, due to Marilyn’s superstar status – that the press would go wild. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. The press went overboard. After that, I never had to play a small jazz club again. She was an unusual woman – and ahead of her time and she didn’t know it.”
– Ella Fitzgerald